Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time to Go

It's 5am and I need to go Out! Now! But she's still sleeping, guess I'll have to wake her up.

I go to the back door, stand up and pull the lever to open it. I run to the living room and back to the door. If only that doggie door wasn't locked down, I'd be out already.

I run back to the living room and Pugs wakes up. He joins me in the race to the door. I let out a little whine, I really need to go.

"Mason, lay down It's not time yet!"

Oops. She's mad now. Guess I'll lay here for a minute. Pugs goes back to the couch and lays back down.

Shoot I just can't wait. "Mmmmmmp" Again I run around the house. Here to there. There to here. Pugs just watches, his blue eyes follow my every move till I'm out of sight.

Here comes Maxi. He'll get her up. Oh good Harley's awake too.

I run here to there and Harley starts to bark. Maxi goes in our room and jumps on the bed.

"Hey, get down."

Maxi bounces around her. "Hey it's time to get up."

"Jeez you guys, allright already." She throws the covers back and gets out of bed.

We beat her to the doggie door. Shy staying in the rear out of the way. Waiting patiently as we try to get out.

She pushes through us. "You gotta get outta the way. Come on move." She finally pulls the door up and we're out.

Yippie, I get to go!



For More Information on Siberian Huskies Click Here

No comments: