Monday, November 10, 2008

Snow and the Siberian Husky

Snow has finally arrived and my siberian huskies are in seventh heaven. I swear the only thing they like better than snow is food.

Since it started snowing two days ago they have been outdoors constantly. The lay out in the snow and let it pile up on them. Once they do come in they want right back out.

Mason has fallen off the wood pile due to the snow but he jumps right back up there. He loves to sit high up and watch the neighbors dogs. I'm so glad he hasn't seriously injured himself.

It has been a happy couple days for my siberian huskies. They'll be even happier when they can make their little dens in the snow. Once we get that much snow Max will want to stay out all night. I won't let him of course but he'll want too.

No comments: